Thursday, April 10, 2008

Nuclear Ethics

To tie in politics (and believe me, I'm not attempting to do an endorsement) with the nuclear arms race and the potential threat to human life, John McCain announced that he would work on disarmament if elected [new window]. 

Despite what some say about the man (especially in the wake of Toy Story), Randy Newman's "Political Science" manages to amuse me in that it's tongue in cheek about Nuclear ethics. Here's a video via youtube with the song set over some lovely images [new window]

And... just because it's a classic, as an added bonus, "End of the World" [explicit]:



1 comment:

Ashlie said...

This is my favorite viral internet video! It is so politically incorrect that it is hilarious! The more you watch it, the more details in the background you realize, such as the Japanese flag in China. I also think it proves a few pretty decent points. Thanks for posting this.